I Komang Ary Sukma Putra
Jl. Anggrek 03
Bangli, 80612
October 31st, 2015

Mr David Dkam, Bangli United Manager
Riverside Road
Tembuku District

Dear Mr. Dkam

Your advertisement for a Coach Assistant fits my qualifications perfectly, which appeared in Jakarta Post on Friday, October 30th and I am writing to express my interest  and enthusiasm for the position.

 I am currently working  as Coach Assistant  for Klungkung FC with five years experience, but my ultimate dream is to be Coach Assistant for Bangli United FC because Bangli is my birthplace. I am adept in team training, strategy development, and community relations. Moreover, while my on the job experience has afforded me a well rounded skill set, including management abilities. 

In addition to responsibilities as Coach Assistant, I am enthusiastic, reliable, organized and hardworking. I also can speak English and I participate competitively in the sport of football on a regular basis and have extensive experience training and coaching young people in football sport as a part time activity.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to the opportunity to personally discuss why I am particularly suited for this position. I can be reached via telephone number 0896542134 or by gmail at Arysukma@gmail.com

Sincerely,


I Komang Ary Sukma Putra

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ary Sukma Putra © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top