My Busy Holiday

Last holiday , I thought this would be a great holiday for me because that was the holy day for Hindu’s people . It called Galungan and Kuningan Day . I was so tired about the study , so I guessed this time I could get a full refresh anyway . However , the fact said the other way .

I did not feel it was a holiday because this holiday made me become more hectic . I had to help my family to prepare it . I could only little break . But because it was an obligation, I had to do it with sincerity . Anyway I was responsible with my job and always tried to be disciplined with my time .

First day (two days before Galungan) I needed to get enough stock of fruits, especially bananas, and those fresh good quality fruits on offer in the local market, normally at Pasar Kidul. Usually, price of all fresh ingredients will be hike. Bananas leaves and flowers as the main ingredient to make base of the offering, and also pork meat as a main ingredients on Penampahan Day ( a day before Galungan). In Galungan day I prayed at Pura Desa near with my home.

In Umanis Galungan ( a day after Galungan ) I did not go anywhere , I stayed at home. I helped my parents to cleanceremony implements.Ten days after Galungan I was preparing for return preparation Kuningan days. The same preparation with Galungan day. Just in the Kuningan I had to put up decorations in every corner of the roof.In Umanis Kuningan ( A day after kuningan ) I visited the sister's house located in Denpasar with my family. There wasvery boring because there was nothing interesting to do .After I visited my sister I came back to home and prepared school for tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ary Sukma Putra © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top